The Section Wizard for Joget is a Form Element plugin that changes the display of a form's sections, originally from top to bottom, to a horizontal tab/wizard type display.
Joget form section visibility control is maintained to show or hide the tabs (section).
Click the images on the right for sample screenshots.
You can also download the demonstration app to show the usage of a Section Wizard form field element plugin.
The latest plugin filename is section_wizard-7.0.4.jar.
- This plugin was designed for Joget v6 & DX Professional/Enterprise. Click here to download the plugin for v5.
- 04-Apr-2019: Updated plugin to fix UI issues for Joget v6.
- 01-Jun-2020: Plugin updated for compatibility with Joget DX.
- 25-Jun-2020: Plugin updated with a fix for NPE in Joget DX.
- 08-Jul-2020: Plugin updated with a fix for mandatory fields in Joget DX.
- 18-Jun-2021: Plugin updated with minor fixes.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.