The Section Wizard for Joget v6 is a form field element plugin that changes the display of a form's sections, orignally from top to bottom, to a horizontal tab/wizard type display.
Joget Workflow's form section visibility control is maintained to show or hide the tabs (section).
Click the images on the right for sample screenshots.
You can also download the demonstration app to show the usage of a Section Wizard form field element plugin.
- This plugin was designed for Joget Enterprise v6. Click here to download the plugin for v5.
- 04-Apr-2019: Updated plugin to fix UI issues for Joget v6.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget Workflow localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Workflow Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.