The Section Wizard for Joget v5 is a Form Element plugin that changes the display of a form's sections, orignally from top to bottom, to a horizontal tab/wizard type display.
Joget form section visibility control is maintained to show or hide the tabs (section).
Click the images on the right for sample screenshots.
You can also download the demonstration app to show the usage of a Section Wizard form field element plugin.
- This plugin was designed for Joget v5 Enterprise. Click here to download the plugin for v6.
- 05-May-2016: Updated section wizard .jar to support nested Section Wizard and new option to support clickable steps.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.