The Load Balanced Participant Plugin is a Joget Community plugin used in a process in "Map Participants to Users" tab.
If you need an automatic task assignment in a second or subsequent activity in a process, add this plugin to your participant map to perform the automatic assignment.
This participant plugin will assign tasks to a user in a selected group that has the least number of total assignments. If there are two or more candidates, the first username (sorted alphabetically by username) will be chosen and assigned the task.
The Joget Knowledge Base has detail documentation on Map Participants to Users.
An enterprise version of this plugin is available for download.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin" screen, select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Go to Processes>Map Participants to Users and click "Add Mapping". Then go to "Map to Plugin" and select "Load Balance Group Participant Plugin".
- Select the group of uses for this plugin to auto assign task.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.