The Enhanced Load Balanced Participant is a Joget Enterprise plugin used in a workflow process in "Map Participants to Users" tab.
If you need an automatic user task assignment in a subsequent activity in a workflow process, add this plugin to your participant map to perform the automatic assignment.
The participant plugin will assign tasks to the user (within user defined parameters) with the least number of total pending assignments. If there are two or more candidates, the first user (sorted alphabetically by username) will be assigned.
The plugin will evaluate and assign the user the task based on the following parameters:
- Within an organization
- Within a department
- Within a group
- Within this app or globally
- Exclude current logged in user
- Ignore users task count in selected activities
A lite version of this plugin is available for download for Joget Workflow Community users.
The Joget Knowledge Base has detail documentation on Map Participants to Users.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget Workflow localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin" screen, select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Go to Processes>Map Participants to Users and click "Add Mapping". Then go to "Map to Plugin" and select "Load Balance Group Participant Plugin".
- Select the group of uses for this plugin to auto assign task.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Workflow Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.