The Form JSON POST Tool plugin for Joget is a new plugin to post the Form Data of the selected form as a JSON payload to an external website or web service.
This plugin can be used in:
- Forms Post Processing action
- Workflow process tool action
You might also be interested in a related plugin call JSON POST Tool plugin.
This plugin is for users of Joget v5. Joget v6 already has this feature included.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.