The JSON POST Tool for Joget Workflow is a Forms Post Processing and Workflow process tool plugin to perform a POST call (instead of a HTTP GET call) to an external website or web service, and to save the returned data into Joget's form data or/and into the process's workflow variable.
When making the POST call, one may choose to post parameters as JSON Payload.
The Joget Knowledge Base lists all the available JSON API here.
This plugin is for users of Joget Workflow v5. Joget Workflow v6 already has this feature included.
- 03 Nov 2016 - This plugin was updated to support request headers and posting parameters as JSON Payload.
- 16 Nov 2018 - This plugin was updated to support UTF-8 character encoding.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget Workflow localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Workflow Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.