The Slack Webhook Plugin Tool is a Joget process tool you can include in your app's process flow to send messages to Slack app.
You can configure the tool to send the message to one or more Slack #channels.
In contrast, the Slack Notification plugin is tied to all task assignments in an app and the message will only appear in the designated user's Slackbot channel.
Upon importing this plugin, go to 'Process > Design Process' and add a tool to your existing or new workflow. Then go to "Map Tools to Plugins" to add in the Slack Webhook Plugin Tool.
This plugin was designed based on the Slack Incoming Webhook API. Do read it for instructions to obtain the 'Webhook URL' value from your Slack app.
View the images at right for illustration.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget Workflow localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Workflow Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.