The SAML Directory Manager is a Joget Workflow plugin for Single Sign-on (SSO) session/user authentication from SAML 2.0 Identity Providers (e.g. Microsoft SharePoint and Salesforce.com) to Joget Workflow.
For SharePoint, organizations can easily extend its capabilities by allowing users to seamlessly connect to Joget Workflow and access apps or design their own apps, and download ready made apps from the Joget Marketplace.
Please read the accompanying article in the Joget Knowledge Base describing the steps on how to SSO between SharePoint and Joget Workflow can be achieved using Active Directory Federation Services.
Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) is an XML-based, open-standard data format for exchanging authentication and authorization data between the parties and the single most important requirement that SAML addressee is web browser single sign-on.
- 20-Apr-2017 Updated fix when the login failed to work if User Provisioning is disabled.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget Workflow localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Workflow Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.