Kerberos Directory Manager plugin for SSO to Active Directory
The Kerberos Directory Manager plugin is a Joget plugin for Single Sign-On (SSO) user authentication from Active Directory to Joget using Kerberos and SPNEGO.
Kerberos is a network authentication protocol designed by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) for SSO in client-server environments, while SPNEGO (Simple and Protected GSS-API Negotiation Mechanism) extends Kerberos SSO to web applications.
Please read the accompanying article in the Joget Knowledge Base describing the setup configuration. The latest version of this plugin is wflow-kerberos-6.0.1.jar.
This plugin source code is available in a new open source repository at https://github.com/jogetoss/. JogetOSS is a community-led team for open source software related to the Joget no-code/low-code application platform. Projects under JogetOSS are community-driven and community-supported, and you are welcome to contribute to the projects.
- 22-Mar-2019: Plugin updated to support username rewrite/remapping.
- 29-Mar-2019: Plugin updated to redirect to login form when non-domain users call the SSO URL.
- 04-May-2021: Plugin updated to fix a bug where admin user could not access the users, monitor & settings link in Joget DX.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin" screen, select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Navigate to "Admin Bar > Systems Settings > Directory Manager" and select this new plugin.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.