The Simple Frequently Asked Questions app allows anyone with permission to create and manage their Frequently Asked Questions.
FAQs can be categorized and organized accordingly.
This app can also be modified to add new functions to suit any future requirements.
- The Simple FAQ app was designed for Joget v6 Enterprise / Professional and higher versions.
- This Simple FAQ app uses JDBC SQL queries designed for MySQL and MariaDB, which you can edit to cater to MSSQL or Oracle.
- 29-Mar-2016: App updated to include 3 JDBC Options, Load and Store binder as a bundle.
- 06-Mac-2018: App updated to use the build-in JDBC binders in Joget v6 and higher.
- 23-Sep-2020: Fix hyperlink to background images.
- 11-May-2021: Fix datalist layout in mobile view.