The Section Tab is a Form Element plugin that changes the display of a form's sections, originally from top to bottom, to a horizontal tabs type display.
Joget form section visibility control is maintained to show or hide the tabs (section).
Click the images on the right for sample screenshots.
You can also download the demonstration app to show the usage of a Section Tabs form field element plugin.
The latest plugin filename is section_tabs-7.0.6.jar.
This plugin source code is available in a new open source repository at https://github.com/jogetoss/.
JogetOSS is a community-led team for open source software related to the Joget no-code/low-code application platform. Projects under JogetOSS are community-driven and community-supported, and you are welcome to contribute to the projects.
- This plugin was designed for Joget v6 & DX Enterprise & Professional Edition.
- The Section Tab/Wizard form element must be the last or bottom-most element in your form.
- 4-Apr-2019: Plugin updated to fix UI issues.
- 13-May-2019: Plugin updated to fix UI issues on the tab title.
- 23-Sep-2019: Plugin updated to fix the first tab as Display field as Label when read-only bug issue.
- 01-Jun-2020: Plugin updated for compatibility with Joget DX.
- 25-Jun-2020: Plugin updated with a fix for NPE in Joget DX.
- 08-Jul-2020: Plugin updated with a fix for mandatory fields in Joget DX.
- 18-Jun-2021: Plugin updated to fix responsive layout.
- 27-Sep-2021: Plugin updated to fix wrong cursor type when hovering on tabs
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.