The Section Tab is a form field element plugin that changes the display of a form's sections, originally from top to bottom, to a horizontal tabs type display.
Joget Workflow's form section visibility control is maintained to show or hide the tabs (section).
Click the images on the right for sample screenshots.
You can also download the demonstration app to show the usage of a Section Tabs form field element plugin.
- 4-Apr-2019: Plugin updated to fix UI issues.
- 13-May-2019: Plugin updated to fix UI issues on tab title.
- 23-Sep-2019: Plugin updated to fix first tab as Display field as Label when readonly bug issue.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget Workflow localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Workflow Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.