The Report Builder Addon For DX introduces the simple drag-and-drop principle like the Form Builder, as a no-code/low-code solution to create customized reports for Joget apps. This provides a seamless experience for users to create reports instead of using external report building software.
Go to the Joget Knowledge Base for more information about the Report Builder .
The latest report builder version is report_builder-7.0.2.jar.
This plugin was designed especially for the Joget DX Enterprise and Professional editions.
- 23-Nov-2020: Various minor bug fixes.
- 12-Aug-2021: Various minor bug fixes.
- 17-Dec-2021: Updated with fixes for Arabic fonts and multi-column reports when download to PDF.
- 17-Dec-2021: Updated with fixes for Arabic fonts.
- 20-Dec-2021: Updated with fix for blank/empty form field label.
- 20-May-2022: Updated with new generate report process tool and minor bug fixes.
- 15-Sep-2022: Released as a stable version 7.0.0.
- 15-Feb-2023: Updated with fix for Datalist hidden column and report footer total.
- 14-Jul-2023: Updated with various bug fixes.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar > Systems Settings > Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Return to your app console and you will see a new menu name "Addon Builder" below "Properties & Export".
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.