This is a Joget Workflow Form Element plugin that allows you to add a "Protected Text Field" in Joget Workflow Form Builder.
The form element will allow you to protect and encrypt the data captured in the field using a password or you key in before you save the form.
Install by uploading the plugin in System Settings>Manage Plugins.
Download and unzip the compressed file to extract the .jar plugin and PDF user manual.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen and unzip the file.
- Go to your Joget Workflow localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Workflow Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.