The Property Hash Variable Plugin allows you to retrieve a property value from any properties file that is placed in the "wflow" folder.
How to use:
- Upload the plugin in System Settings > Manage Plugins.
- Use this Hash variable #property.FILE_NAME.KEY# in any part of your app which supports Hash Variable.
- To retrieve "workflowUrl" from "app_datasource-default.properties" file, the Hash Variable is #property.app_datasource-default.workflowUrl#.
- To retrieve "workflowUrl" from "app_datasource-mssql.properties" file, the Hash Variable is #property.app_datasource-mssql.workflowUrl#.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.