The Process Enhancement Plugin is a set of four plugins to automatically generates the approval and rejection buttons in the datalist and form screens.
The Process Enhancement Plugin are made up of the following plugins:
- Process form modifier (New form plugin to add action buttons to the form, such as "Approve" or "Reject", etc. ).
- Two process generators (Wizards to auto generate the datalist, userview, process design and process mappings).
- Process list (A new userview menu to display action buttons in the datalist, such as "Approve" or "Reject", etc. ).
- Datalist actions (internal to item 1 and 2 above).
Go to the Joget Knowledge Base for more information & sample app at https://dev.joget.org/community/display/marketplace/Process+Enhancement+Plugin .
This plugin is a Preview Release and was designed specially for the Joget DX Enterprise and Professional editions.
- 19-Dec-2019 Updated with fix in Process List to allow process resubmission in withdrawal menu.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget Workflow localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Workflow Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.