The OpenID Connect Directory Manager enables the use of OpenID Connect to authenticate users to sign in to Joget.
This enables Joget to verify the identity of the users based on the authentication performed by an Authorization Server, as well as to obtain basic profile information about the user in an interoperable and REST-like manner. All the users need to do is create an account in their preferred OpenID Connect (OIDC) provider and with this plugin, they are able to sign in to Joget.
The latest plugin version is openid-connect-authentication-7.0.3.jar.
This plugin source code is available in a new open source repository at https://github.com/jogetoss/. JogetOSS is a community-led team for open source software related to the Joget no-code/low-code application platform. Projects under JogetOSS are community-driven and community-supported, and you are welcome to contribute to the projects.
- Once uploaded, go to Admin Bar > Settings
- Click on the "Directory Manager Settings" menu.
- Select the "OpenID Directory Plugin".
- Proceed to configure the OpenID Provider Details.
For more details on this plugin, do see the OpenID Connect Directory Manager in the Marketplace Knowledge Base.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click the "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in Admin Bar > Settings > Directory Manager Settings.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.