The Not Permission plugin is a new permission control feature for Joget Workflow.
The 'Not Permission' works by reversing the value of the selected permission plugin (Users, Departments, Is Admin, Group etc.).
The 'Not Permission' plugin applies to the following permission layers:
- Form permission
- Form>Section permission
- Userview permission
- Userview>Category permission
View the screenshot at right for illustration.
Read more on Permission Control and how to build this 'Not Permission' plugin at Joget Knowledge Base.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget Workflow localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Workflow Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.