Multirow Condition Form Binder allows conditional, selective storing and loading of multi-row-enabled form element to store multi-row data in database table structured form. The plugin allows one to define the ordering field and ordering sequence. It has also been enhanced with the ability to include multiple conditions thus enabling possibility of producing grid based elements with complex conditions.
The use and configuration of this plugin is similar to Multirow Form Binder.
The latest version of this plugin is multirow-ordering-condition-pack-7.0.jar.
Learn more by reading the blog post - Case Study: One to Many Grid Form Design on Joget Form Builder.
- This plugin was designed for Joget Professional & Enterprise only.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin" screen, select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Open a new form, add a form grid and select a load/store binder. You will see a new menu option named 'Multirow Condition Form Binder'.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.