If you have installed the Joget Workflow Mobile App on your Android or iOS mobile phone, you will want to install this Mobile Push Notification Plugin.
The Mobile Push Notification plugin is quite similar to the User Notification email plugin, except that it sends notifications to your mobile phone instead of emails when a user receives a new pending task assignment.
For Mobile Push Notification to work, in the Joget Mobile app, you will need to create a Joget profile of your Joget Workflow server and proceed to login with a valid username and password.
- Download the plugin using the download button below.
- Upload the plugin via your 'Joget Console>System Settings>Manage Plugin' into your Joget Workflow installation.
- In the Design App page of the Joget Workflow app that you would like to send mobile push notifications, click on 'Properties & Export>Set Plugin Default Properties' button, and select the Mobile Push Notification Audit Trail plugin.
- In the Plugin Configuration page, you just need to key in the Base URL to match your server domain or IP e.g. http://mydomain.com/jw and leave the rest of the default property values. Click on 'Submit' to save.
At this point, the configuration is complete. If a mobile device running the Joget Workflow Mobile App has a configured profile to this Joget Workflow server, it will receive a push notification whenever a new task assignment is created for the user.
More information in Joget Workflow Knowledge Base.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget Workflow localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Workflow Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.