The new Datalist Hash Variable Plugin for Joget Professional and Enterprise v6 gives you an easy way to display grid-style information in your Form (Custom HTML) or Process Email Tool. The Datalist Hash Variable leverages your existing datalist to paint the grid or list content.
The Datalist Hash Variable syntax is:
To display the datalist with filters, the additional steps are as follows:
- Add filters into your datalist via the Datalist Builder.
- Copy the value of the URL Request Parameter in the filter property, for example, "d-1338250-fn_name".
Use the following syntax where filter_param is the URL Request Parameter value:
Where #currentUser.username# is a nested hash variable. Click image on right to view the screenshot samples.
If you are running Joget DX, do not install the Datalist Hash Variable Plugin. Joget DX has a new datalist hash variable "#datelist.html.listId#" already included; read more here.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget Workflow localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin" screen, select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- You can now use the new Datalist Hash Variable in your forms (i.e. in Custom HTML) or in Process > Email Tools.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Workflow Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.