A new form options binder plugin to perform a GET JSON to populate the following form elements:
- Select Box
- Check Box
Do download the free app demonstrating the use of the JSON Options Binder to pull the following types of data:
- Country Names
- Cryptocurrency BTC conversion to USD price
- Cryptocurrency Full Details
- Joget Workflow JSON API Directory Calls
- This plugin was designed for Joget Workflow Enterprise Version 6 only.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget Workflow localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form element "Or Choose Options Binder" pulldown menu.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Workflow Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.