The JDBC Load Binder Plugins allows you to use SQL Select statements, to retrieve and populate the:
- Fields in the current form
- Row fields in an Advance Grid, Grid, Form Grid or List Grid.
The data could come from the default Joget database or an external database source of your choice.
If an "external database source" is required, you will need to specify the following:
- Custom JDBC Driver
- Custom JDBC URL
- Custom JDBC Username & Password
Example of a SQL Select statement:
SELECT id, c_CountryName FROM app_fd_country where id = '#requestParam.id#'
Do download all three plugins sets as they work together:
- Joget Workflow Enterprise v6 comes preinstalled with JDBC plugins and the v6 plugins are not compatible with v5 JDBC plugins.
- In a Joget database, your actual table name is prefix with "app_fd_" and column name prefix with "c_". Read more at Joget Knowledge Base v5
- March 1 2016: Updated with fix on Custom Datasource.
- Updated on 23-Oct-2019 for Joget v6 Professional and Enterprise. This JDBC binder will display with binder name "... (Marketplace)" appended.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget Workflow localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Workflow Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.