This is an EMAS OkayFace Approval app that enables users to use AI-based facial biometric authentication for document approvals. The face verification plugin is powered by Innov8tif's EMAS OkayFace.
With the EMAS OkayFace Approval app where document approver(s) will be prompted with face verification and liveness check, users will be able to control the accessibility of their information and reinforce data protection.
Steps to Request For Document Approval:
- Select "Submit New Request" from the "Document Approval Requests" menu group.
- Next, fill up all the fields required in the form.
- "Submit" the record and wait for the approver to review your document.
Steps to Review Document Approval Request:
- Select "Pending Review" from the "Approver" menu group.
- Proceed to review any in-progress request.
- If the "Approved" option is selected:
- Take a selfie to verify your identity.
- Approval will only be completed when your facial biometric identity is verified.
- Note: The above steps can only be performed by user(s) configured as the Approver role in this app.