The Gantt Chart plugin demonstrates the capability of Joget to display a Gantt Chart in the userview menu.
Learn how to upload plugins into Joget here.
You can learn more about developing Joget plugins on the Joget Knowledge Base Tutorials site.
If you prefer to see a sample app that demonstrates the Gantt Chart plugin, see here.
The latest plugin filename is gantt_chart_menu-6.0.1.jar.
- 01-Jun-2020 Updated for Joget DX compatibility.
- 02-Jun-2020 Updated with new column sorting and sort descending options.
- 11-Jun-2020 Updated with sorting option grouped by Category and internationalization.
- 22-Jun-2020 Updated with newer Gantt Chart library to fix zero week column display.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click the "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.