The Gantt Chart plugin demonstrates the capability of Joget Workflow to display a Gantt Chart in userview menu.
Learn how to upload plugins into Joget Workflow here.
You can learn more about developing this Joget Workflow plugins on Joget v5 Knowledge Base Tutorials site.
If you prefer to see a sample app that demonstrate the Gantt Chart plugin, click here for more information.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget Workflow localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Workflow Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.