The standard data list filter plugin in Joget uses an SQL "LIKE" to search in a selected column.
You can now perform a Full Text Search across multiple columns in a datalist using this plugin.
To use this plugin, drag the column into the data list filter region, edit the properties and change the "Type" to "Full Text Search". In the second tab, select the columns you want this filter to cover.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.