The Form Submission Statistics Generator is a plugin for the Joget v5 App Generator module.
App Generator helps in quickly accelerating the building of an app by allowing Joget developers to rapidly generate a base app directly from within a form. It can generate lists, CRUD (create-read-update-delete) pages and an approval process.
The Form Submission Statistics Generator plugin adds an additional option for you.
Download the plugin and add the plugin into your Joget via the "Settings>Manage Plugin" menu.
To use the App Generator, click on the large Generate App button on the top right of a Form Builder. Do ensure your form is saved first.
View the gif image at right for illustration.
Do read the Joget Knowledge Base article on how to build this plugin complete with sample source code.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget Workflow localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Workflow Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.