The Form Files Manager Plugin is a userview menu plugin to manage all your app's form file attachments.
- Able to view the form attachment folders and subfolders.
- Able to view the form attachment files content (txt, pdf or image files).
- Able to delete the form atttachments.
- Able to delete unused attachments (files without linkages to any form records, in current directory).
You can configure the Files Manager as follows:
- Add a restriction to limit allowed directories.
- Restrict to only admin users.
- Add a Custom Header or Footer.
- Be advised when using Userview File Manager Plugin, the deleted file(s) are not recoverable. All file attachment deletions are permanent.
- This plugin was designed for Joget Enterprise and Professional v6 and higher versions.
- 6-Oct-2018: Updated to allow multi file selection and deletion of unused files.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin" screen, select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Open a new userview builder screen and you will see a new menu option named 'Form Files Manager Menu.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.