The File Link Datalist Formatter Plugin provides an easy option to display a file upload field column as a download link in datalist, so that users can click to view/download the attachment directly from the datalist, without opening the form.
The File Link Datalist Formatter Plugin applies to the following elements:
Note that Joget does not support using Action mapping (BeanShell) with Formatter (File Link Datalist Formatter) in your datalist.
The latest version of this plugin is file_link_formatter-5.0.0.jar.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar > Systems Settings > Manage Plugins" and click the "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.