Email With Template Plugin is a Process Tool Email plugin that will automatically include a static header and footer HTML to a workflow email message.
Using this email plugin will give all your workflow email notifications a standardized header and footer text.
The header HTML and footer HTML data is a text file with the name "TemplateEmailTool.properties" stored in your Joget installation '.\wflow' directory. (Example "C:\Joget-v6-Enterprise\wflow\").
Download the zip file and unzip to extract the .jar plugin and the PDF user guide.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget Workflow localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Workflow Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.