The Process Audit Trail PDF plugin is a Plugin Default Properties in individual apps.
This plugin will automatically send an email to the designated recipient on completion of a workflow assignment (or activity).
The Email Audit Trail can be configured to:
- Print the form data, in email and as a PDF attachment.
- Print the process activity details of the completed assignment, in email and as a PDF attachment.
- Also send an email to the original performer of the activity.
An example of the process activity details in the email are:
Process name: Process 1
Process ID: 163_EmailPlugin_process1
Activity name: FormName
Activity ID: 425_163_EmailPlugin_process1_activity1
Completion Timestamp: Thu Nov 30 15:58:30 SGT 2015
Completion by: admin
Download the zip file and unzip to extract the "audit-pdf-plugin-pack-1.0.jar" plugin and the user guide in PDF.
Do also read the Joget Knowledge Base article on this plugin.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget Workflow localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- In your app, go to "Properties & Export -> Set Plugin Default Properties" and choose the PDF Audit Trail. Configure the email properties accordingly.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Workflow Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.
- Updated on 11 Mar 2016 to support multi tenant edition of Joget.
- Updated on 04 Feb 2020 for bug fixes.