The Process Audit Trail PDF plugin is a Plugin Default Properties in individual apps.
This plugin will automatically send an email to the designated recipient on completion of a workflow assignment (or activity).
The Email Audit Trail can be configured to:
- Print the form data, in email and as a PDF attachment.
- Print the process activity details of the completed assignment, in email and as a PDF attachment.
- Also send an email to the original performer of the activity.
- A copy of the PDF can also be saved into the server itself.
An example of the process activity details in the email are:
Process name: Process 1
Process ID: 163_EmailPlugin_process1
Activity name: FormName
Activity ID: 425_163_EmailPlugin_process1_activity1
Completion Timestamp: Thu Nov 30 15:58:30 SGT 2015
Completion by: admin
Do read the Joget Knowledge Base article on this plugin.
The plugin with the latest verson is audit-pdf-plugin-pack-6.0.2.jar.
- 11-Mar-2016 Updated to support multi tenant edition of Joget.
- 04-Feb-2020 Updated for bug fixes.
- 05-Aug-2020 Fixed plugin to automatically use the General Settings SMTP values if local SMTP settings do not exist.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar > Systems Settings > Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- In your app, go to "Properties & Export -> Set Plugin Default Properties" and choose the PDF Audit Trail. Configure the email properties accordingly.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.