The Currency Field plugin is a form element plugins to allow input and display of field values as a currency value.
This plugin is for Joget Enterprise v5 users only. Joget v6 & DX already have this feature built-in.
The Currency Field element is basically an enhanced text field element that only allows input of numbers, comma, period or hyphen (negative value) characters.
The Currency Field is easily configurable as follows:
- Store into database with or without currency symbol
- Thousand Separator: comma or period
- Digital grouping: in 2, 3 or 4 (i.e. 333,333,333)
- Decimal symbol: period or comma
- Your choice of currency symbols
The 'Advanced Options' properties are retained, for example; performing field validation, read-only or assigning a workflow variable etc.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget Workflow localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Workflow Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.
- Updated on 20-Sep-2016 to fix a read only display issue. Remember to uninstall the prior plugin version before reinstalling the new one.