This unique process tool plugin allows a maximum of 5 process tool plugins to be executed when their respective conditions are met, either sequentially or in a multi-threaded manner.
You can consider this plugin as an alternative to the default bundled Multi Tools plugin.
For more details on this plugin, do see the Conditional Multi Process Tool Plugin in the Marketplace Knowledge Base.
This plugin source code is available in a new open source repository at https://github.com/jogetoss/. JogetOSS is a community-led team for open source software related to the Joget no-code/low-code application platform. Projects under JogetOSS are community-driven and community-supported, and you are welcome to contribute to the projects.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar > Systems Settings > Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview or process.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.