- Code Snippet Builder is a plugin to create and reuse code snippets that can be used in other elements. E.g. Form Validator, Datalist Action and so on.
- To retrieve code snippets created in this builder, use the Code Builder Hash Variable.
- Users can also select various templates to generate a code template to assist them in their code building.
- This plugin also has an option where users can use Generative AI Language Model to assist them with writing the code.
- Users will also need to add their own API key in order for the AI to work.
- You can refer to the Joget Knowledge Base for more information regarding this plugin.
/*Write java code to read a file*/
To instruct the Generative AI to generate a java code to read files, simply input a line as demonstrated above into the Code Snippet Builder.
7.0.0 | Date Released: 24 October 2023
7.0.0 BETA | Date Released: 20 November 2023
The app generated by this feature is powered by an AI language model. Please note that the information provided by the AI system is based on patterns in the data it was trained on and may not always be entirely accurate, complete, or up-to-date. The AI model lacks real understanding or consciousness and may produce responses that are incorrect or misleading.
It is crucial to independently verify critical information from reliable and authoritative sources. The developers of this feature disclaim any responsibility for the use or interpretation of the AI-generated content. Users are advised to exercise discretion and judgement while interacting with the AI system.
By using this generated app, you acknowledge that the AI-generated content is intended for kickstart and reference purposes only and should not be considered professional advice. For specific or expert advice, please consult a qualified professional in the respective field.
The developers continuously work to improve the accuracy and reliability of the AI model, but they cannot guarantee the complete elimination of errors or inaccuracies. By using this feature, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Please use the plugin responsibly and report any concerns or issues with the generated content to the developers for further improvement.