The API Builder Addon For DX introduces the simple drag-and-drop principle like the Form Builder, as a no-code/low-code solution to create customized JSON APIs for Joget apps. This provides a seamless experience for developers to integrate Joget with external software.
The APIs created was built according to the OAS3 specification, also known as OpenAPI Specification (formerly known as Swagger Specification).
The latest builder version is apibuilder_plugins-7.0-BETA3.jar.
Go to the Joget Knowledge Base for more information at https://dev.joget.org/community/display/marketplace/API+Builder .
This plugin is a beta release and was designed especially for the Joget DX Enterprise and Professional editions.
This Beta release is not intended for production use. Any community feedback or support issues reported will be forwarded to the Product Team as proposals for inclusion in a future release.
- 20-May-2020 Released Beta 1
- 23-Jun-2020 Released Beta 2
- 14-Oct-2020 Released Beta 3
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar > Systems Settings > Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Return to your app console and you will see a new menu name "Addon Builder" below "Properties & Export".
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.
api png from pngtree.com