The Aggregate Datalist Binder plugin is a new datalist 'data source' binder to generate an aggregated report from your selected form.
There are five aggregate data functions you can select from the datalist designer column palette:
Non-aggregate column(s) selected in the datalist design is automatically set as "GROUP BY" in the database query.
- Filters are not supported if you use this datalist binder plugin.
- This datalist binder plugin is designed for MySQL database only.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget Workflow localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Workflow Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.