The Subform Repeater Plugin is a great alternative for the enterprise "Form Grid" field element.
The Subform Repeater Plugin allows you to design a form and add a subform that is repeated (as in multiple rows) to display child records and at the same time open a new top or bottom row for data entry. Subform Repeater Plugin does not pop up a new browser window "Form Grid" style.
The Subform Repeater is very flexible as it allows you to configure many options (load and save datasource, validations, subform appearance etc.).
View the images at right for an illustration.
Download a demonstration app using Subform Repeater.
The latest version of this plugin is subform_repeater-7.0.1.jar.
Warning You are recommended to upgrade to the latest Joget DX v7.0.9 due to a bug in v7.0.8 that affected the Subform Repeater Plugin.
- 05-Oct-2016: Updated to enable the Subform Repeaters form to be nested in Form Grid forms. Be reminded to first uninstall this plugin before reloading this updated Subform Repeaters plugin.
- 02-Jul-2019: Updated for Joget Enterprise/Professional v6.
- 18-May-2020: Updated for Joget DX with internationalization added.
- 28-Aug-2020: Updated with bug fixes for hidden section and delete row action.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget Workflow localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Workflow Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.