The Hyperlink Options Filter Plugins expands Joget Workflow list record filtering capability.
You can now display the field value and total count based on your selected field.
For example, if you select the 'status' field and select the Type as "Hyperlink Options" in Datalist Builder, the following will be displayed above your usual field filters:
Status: All (5) Approved (2) Pending (1) Rejected (1) Closed (1)
Each status item above is clickable and Joget Workflow will refresh the list with the selected value.
View the images at right for illustration.
Download the plugin and add the plugin into your Joget Workflow via the "Settings>Manage Plugin" menu.
Read more about developing this plugin at Joget Workflow Knowledge Base.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget Workflow localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Workflow Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.