Easily add and manage Joget Workflow user accounts, departments, grades, groups and organization records using this utility app.
Use this utility app to manage your users if you are developing stand-alone apps where you need to allow your app users to manage organization, departments, etc. without giving them full administrator access to the backend.
Follow the 5 steps below to start using the utility:
You can import user records in csv or excel format using the User Import Menu. The file format is "username, password, firstname, lastname, email, active, userroles".
- Updated on 11-Oct-2019 to update the import format help text & confirmation message.
- This User Management utility app is not applicable if you are using LDAP or AD directories.
- Please note that the number of users that can login to the system is dependent on the number of Enterprise Users license activated and that not all users will be listed and managed in this app.
- Note that you can only manage users that do not have admin role in this app.
- This app was updated for Joget Workflow Professional/Enterprise v6. If you are using Joget v5, click here.
- This app employs the following v6 features:
- Using the latest v6 Universal Theme which is responsive and mobile ready.
- Using the new v6 Entity Data Binder to populate the Joget user datalists.