This is a Joget tutorial app to demonstrate the use of process deadlines. These processes include email notifications.
Process deadlines can be used for escalation or to execute repetitive tasks when a specified duration has elapsed.
You can learn how to build your own process deadlines from actual working examples in this app.
The tutorial app demonstrates four types of deadlines, as follows:
- Process Deadline with Escalation (Asynchronous)
- Process Deadline with Escalation (Synchronous)
- Process Deadline with Repetition (Synchronous)
- Process Deadline with Two Deadlines (Asynchronous)
- This app was updated for Joget v6 and Joget DX in Professional/Enterprise edition.
- This app employs the following v6 features:
- Using the latest v6 Universal Theme which is responsive and mobile ready.