Mood Rating Plugin is a Form Element plugin for users to rate content or sites using smiley emoticons.
Download the plugin and import it via Joget Web Console > Settings > Manage Plugins.
Next, open the form builder to drag and drop the Mood Rating form element into your form.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.
Credit to http://www.iheartvector.com for the emoticon images.