The Workflow Variable Update Process Tool plugin is a process tool to easily update any number of workflow variables in your process.
With this tool, you no longer need to use bean shell tool script(s) to update workflow variable values.
This plugin can work as a form post processing tool, provided the first form activity is not a 'run process' start activity.
- 28-Sep-2018: Fixed plugin to work in Form Post Processing for forms mapped to process activities.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar > Systems Settings > Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin" screen, select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Open your process design and you can see this plugin in Map Tools to Plugin.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.