This is a sample app demonstrating the use of the new process tool plugin called Task Sequencer. The plugin "task-sequencer-tool-1.0.0.jar" is automatically installed into your Joget platform after imported this app.
This tool allows business owner who wants the flexibility to transverse around a process flow in any flow sequence one requires (e.g. A to B to to C to A to C...) with endless possible flow permutation instead of the traditional serial start to end (e.g. A to B to C) flow with limited permutation.
When configuring this tool, you have two options: by Activity id or Workflow variable.
Screenshot of the task sequencer process tool plugin configuration
The task sequencer plugin configuration has four parameters:
- Name for 'workflow sequence' workflow variable (Default name is 'sequence' if left blank): Stores the sequence of task remaining
- Name of 'current sequence position' workflow variable (Default name is 'currentPosition' if left blank): Stores the current sequence position
- Sequence by: choose "Workflow Variable" or "Activity Id"
- Default sequence: Define the sequence of task to run
This app has two example workflow processes:
- In the "Start Task Sequence by Workflow Variable" process, you can manually control the flow by choosing the next activity to jump to.
- In the "Start Task Sequence by Activity Id" process, the activity flow is predetermined by the default sequence in the configuration tool.
You can download just the plugin from Joget Marketplace.